Flowcode Pro for Teachers
Upgrade your class with QR codes
Teachers around the world are unlocking the power of QR codes. From assignments and attendance, to school schedules and resources, educators are using Flowcode QR codes to streamline connections with students and the community.
How teachers use QR codes in the classroom
Teachers, students, and parents can interact with QR codes in countless ways to drive engagement and learning.
Connect your students to assignments, schedules, contact info, and more with a Flowcode in your classroom.
Host links with Flowpage
Use Flowpage to bring resources under one roof. Link contact info, PDFs, websites, videos, apps, polls and more!
School spirit and events
Generate excitement and wholesome engagement with QR raffles, elections, itineraries, pep rallies and more!
Track your engagement
See how many scans and sessions your Flowcodes and Flowpages are receiving. What are students scanning the most?
Mental health resources
Provide a private way for students to give feedback. Monitor your school's mental health.
Create dozens of codes
For sending students to assignments or schedules, easily duplicate Flowcodes for all of your needs.
QR created with the classroom in mind
Flowcode is an accessible QR code platform that equips teachers and schools with powerful tools to supplement the classroom.
Teachers Get Flowcode Pro for FREE
Teachers can take control of the classroom in a world rapidly moving online.
Discover the times and days when your Flowcode engagement is highest.
Have a Flowcode scan to an agenda at 8:30AM and then to a lesson review at 4:00PM.
Your Flowcodes have no scan limits and last forever.
Bring all of your school resources together with up to 5 Flowpages.
Artist Designed Flowcodes
Get access to school oriented Flowcodes created by our in-house designers.
Bulk Code Creation
Save time by creating up to 50 Flowcodes at once.
Learn more about Flowcode Pro for Teachers
What is the Flowcode for Teachers program?
We are showing our support for teachers around the World by giving every K-12 teacher access to a Flowcode Pro account for free! Here at Flowcode, we are empowered by our desire to support underserved communities. We want to help everyone’s voice to be heard loud and clear, especially the voices of teachers who are nurturing our youth.
Flowcode Pro for teachers aims to equip teachers and schools from around the world with powerful tools to supplement and support the classroom. Education has always secured our future, so we want to make sure our teachers feel secure in a world that is rapidly shifting online. Every certified teacher is eligible for this program and will receive 10 special teacher referral invitations that they may use to invite colleagues and friends who are also teachers to the program.
How can I refer someone to the Flowcode for Teachers program?
There are multiple ways to refer someone to Flowcode, but the best way is through the Flowcode Referral Rewards program because you can earn exclusive prizes! The easiest way to refer someone is to send your personal referral link to them.
To find your referral link, go to https://www.flowcode.com and log into your account. Hover your mouse over the “Me” button in the top right of the page, and then choose “My Account” from the drop down menu. You will arrive at your “Profile” tab. Next, select the furthest tab on the right side that says “Referrals.” You will then see your personal referral link appear below. You can also click any of the social media buttons below your referral link to auto generate a referral post in order to reach more people. Each successful referral will count as one point.
Please view the video below for more guidance about how to refer someone to Flowcode.
Where do I go to learn how to use my Flowcode?
Head to our Flowcode general FAQ's for directions on how to get started with the platform. Learn about all of the super cool ways people and businesses are utilizing QR codes with Flowcode all around the world.
How can I use QR codes for my classroom and school?
QR codes are a new and useful tool for teachers in a learning environment that is rapidly shifting online. You can set a QR code to scan to almost any digital experience including:
- Permission slips/Parent Sign-off
- School Surveys
- School Announcements/Centralized community message board
- Assignments, readings, educational videos, audio tracks, songs and more
- Instantly connect to wifi
- Pep rally activities
- Extracurricular club fair
- Mental health resources
- So much more!
QR codes are physical links that help integrate online experiences into your offline world. Information, events and activities that traditionally take place entirely within the physical world can now be shifted online, quickly and easily with the help of Flowcode.
How to get access to Pro for Teachers if you don't already have it
There are 2 ways the get into our Pro for Teachers program.
1. Get referred by a teacher who is already in our program. Every teacher starts out with 10 special referrals. Ask around! You'd be surprised to see the amount of educators already utilizing our tools to drive connections at schools.
2. You can sign up at https://www.flowcode.com/page/flowcodeforteachers to go through a super quick and easy verification process. We just need to know that you are a teacher, and then we'd be happy to give you access :)
Common questions and answers
1. I am a professor, can I get codes?
2. I am a teacher but the person who referred me ran out of invitations? Can I still get access?
- Yes! Sign up at https://www.flowcode.com/page/flowcodeforteachers to go through a super quick and easy verification process for access to the program.
3. Will I have to pay any money for this?
- No! Teachers get pro for free and save 20% off on print products.
4. How long does this last?
- The Pro for teachers program is a campaign that will exist for the foreseeable future.
5. If I move schools can I keep my account?
Yes! You can easily edit your Flowcodes and Flowpages to fit your new school. Even though you will have a new school email, you'll still be able to log in. In order to receive the important emails about your account and the program, you can reach out to [email protected] to change the email address associated with your account.
6. Do I get rewards for referring other teachers?
- You get the joy of knowing that you are helping other teachers, friends and educators connect with their class and community :)
7. What’s the difference between the refer option and Flowcode for Teachers?
- At Flowcode we have 2 referral programs, the primary referral program and the Flowcode for Teachers referral program. Participation in the main referral program lets users earn rewards, and there is no restriction on who you can invite. You can invite anyone, and if they make an account on the platform, that will count as a referral! These users can be on the basic plan level and can still utilize our products. The Flowcode for Teachers referral program is special because you are able to gift another teacher a pro membership. Teachers will also get access to 5 custom Flowcode templates that are classroom oriented.
8. Why are you doing this?
- We want to show our support for the heroes who are rearing the next generation. We are with our teachers!
9. I love Flowcode. I am not a teacher, but I’d like to get this in my kid’s school.
- That is great to hear! You can let your child's teacher know about our program. They can reach out to [email protected] for more information about the program.
10. What do I get with this plan?
- Teachers get 5 custom Flowcode templates, 20% off the print store, and a pro subscription for free. You can find out more about Pro features here: https://www.flowcode.com/pro. Not to mention, teachers gain the ability to refer up to 10 other teachers.
11. How do I get more invitations?
- If you have run out of invitations, you can reach out to [email protected] to go through a verification process for additional invitations.
12. How do I qualify for invitations?
- Every teacher qualifies for 10 invitations as a part of the Pro for Teachers program. To get access to the program, you have to be referred, or you will have to go through a quick and easy verification process to determine whether you are a preschool-12 teacher, a professor or qualifying full time educator professional. Sign up at https://www.flowcode.com/page/flowcodeforteachers to go through a super quick and easy verification process
13. Do all teachers qualify for this?
- Yes, all active teachers with a school associated email qualify for this program.
14. Are there discounts to higher plans?
- If you or your school are interested in a higher plan that incudes more flowcodes, more flowpages and more functionality, please reach out to [email protected]. We are happy to support teachers and educators in connecting with communities at scale.
15. What happens to my codes, pages, and data if I want to upgrade to a higher plan?
- Nothing! Your codes, pages and data will be preserved, and you will get more room to create new Flowcodes and Flowpages with a lot more powerful functionality. You can learn more about all of our plans at https://www.flowcode.com/plans
16. Am I able to apply this to an account I’ve already created?
- Yes! If you've clicked a referral link, just sign in and the next screen will ask you to redeem your free Pro account. If you have any trouble, please reach out to [email protected].
17. I want my school district to implement this solution. Who should I speak to?
- Please email [email protected] with matters regarding Flowcode QR solutions at scale.
18. I have questions about my account. Who do I contact?
- Email [email protected] for account support and technical help. Email [email protected] with any questions regarding the Flowcode for teachers program!
Questions not answered? Contact us at [email protected] with inquiries about Flowcode Pro for Teachers.